Our boxing and pad holding course is a fantastic course to add variety to your sessions and add value for your clients!
In this full day course you will learn how to throw 4 main punches correctly – jab, cross, hook and uppercut. You will also learn how to teach your clients to throw these punches themselves. Safely and effectively.
You will Learn:
- how to use hand wraps correctly and what the advantages of these are,
- how to hold focus pads correctly (as the trainer) so that you can deliver a safe and effective workout for your client and hold them safely for yourself as the trainer.
- the basics of footwork and movement patterns for boxing for fitness, you don’t stand still when you box, so why should you when doing it for fitness!
- learn lots of combinations to deliver a fun, varied and challenging boxing for fitness session.
- also learn boxing for fitness drills involving other forms of exercise to include in your sessions.
By the end of this one day course you will feel confident in holding pads for any client! This is a perfect addition to your Certificate 3 and 4 in fitness and will help you deliver a session that your clients will really love.